|Ukrainian exports grow 20% in 2017, PM Groysman says|
Journal Staff Report
Ukrainian exports grew by 20% in 2017, Prime Minister Vladimir Groysman said. "In 2017, total exports grew by almost 20%, it was $35 billion in the nine months. This [amount] was paid to Ukraine for products created by Ukrainian hands," he said while opening a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday. In his words, the European Union accounted for almost 40% of Ukrainian exports.