UJ.com
                        WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2019
Make Homepage /  Add Bookmark
Front Page
Nation
Business
Search
Subscription
Advertising
About us
Copyright
Contact
 

   Username:
   Password:


Registration

 
GISMETEO.RU
UJ Week
Top 1   

    
Business    

Epicenter K hardware store chain invests EUR 50-mln in grain elevators
Journal Staff Report

KYIV, Jan 4 - Epicenter K, which has been actively developing agricultural business in the last two years, in 2019 will build five new elevators with a total value of about EUR50 million.

According to the press service of Epicenter, the company signed a contract for the construction of elevators with the Polish manufacturer of complex granaries Feerum S.A, which will provide a "supplier credit" to Epicenter for the implementation of the project. According to the Feerum website, the terms of the loan provide for an advance payment of 15%, the remaining 85% are payable within five years.




Log in

Print article E-mail article


Currencies (in hryvnias)
  18.06.2019 prev
USD 26.42 26.42
RUR 0.410 0.409
EUR 29.76 29.89

Stock Market
  14.06.2019 prev
PFTS 552.6 552.5
source: PFTS

OTHER NEWS

Ukrainian Journal   
Front PageNationBusinessEditorialFeatureSubscriptionAdvertisingSearchAbout usCopyrightContact
Copyright 2005 Ukrainian Journal. All rights reserved
Programmed by TAC webstudio