UJ.com
                        TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017
Make Homepage /  Add Bookmark
Front Page
Nation
Business
Search
Subscription
Advertising
About us
Copyright
Contact
 

   Username:
   Password:


Registration

 
GISMETEO.RU
UJ Week
Top 1   

    
Business    

Ukraine will stop importing Russian nuclear fuel, energy minister says
Journal Staff Report

KIEV, Dec. 22 - Ukraine will eliminate imports of Russian nuclear fuel and replace it with fuel assemblies produced by Westinghouse in Sweden, Energy Minister Ihor Nasalyk said Thursday.

The comment signals trouble ahead for the Russian state-owned nuclear fuel producer TVEL, which for decades has been the only supplier. TVEL delivered 70% of fuel this year, with Westinghouse delivering the remaining 30%.




Log in

Print article E-mail article


Currencies (in hryvnias)
  21.08.2017 prev
USD 25.49 25.51
RUR 0.429 0.431
EUR 29.93 29.83

Stock Market
  18.08.2017 prev
PFTS 286.5 287.3
source: PFTS

OTHER NEWS

Ukrainian Journal   
Front PageNationBusinessEditorialFeatureSubscriptionAdvertisingSearchAbout usCopyrightContact
Copyright 2005 Ukrainian Journal. All rights reserved
Programmed by TAC webstudio