UJ.com
                        SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2017
Make Homepage /  Add Bookmark
Front Page
Nation
Business
Search
Subscription
Advertising
About us
Copyright
Contact
 

   Username:
   Password:


Registration

 
GISMETEO.RU
UJ Week
Top 1   

    
Business    

Lauder blocks Studio 1+1 acquisition by Privatbank co-owner
Journal Staff Report

KIEV, Aug. 25 - U.S. billionaire Ronald Lauder, who owns 60% stake in Ukraine's second most popular television network, Studio 1+1, blocked acquisition of the remaining 40% by a Ukrainian mogul, the television said Thursday.

Lauder, the owner of Central European Media Enterprises (CME), held talks with Ihor Kolomoyskiy, who co-owns Privatbank, Ukraine's biggest bank, over the acquisition and had decided to block the deal, the television said.




Log in

Print article E-mail article


Currencies (in hryvnias)
  20.10.2017 prev
USD 26.50 26.43
RUR 0.460 0.461
EUR 31.36 31.05

Stock Market
  19.10.2017 prev
PFTS 298.3 297.7
source: PFTS

OTHER NEWS

Ukrainian Journal   
Front PageNationBusinessEditorialFeatureSubscriptionAdvertisingSearchAbout usCopyrightContact
Copyright 2005 Ukrainian Journal. All rights reserved
Programmed by TAC webstudio